Frontline Worker Redemption Offer
Snooze Front Line Worker Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Instructions on how to claim and the reward(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
2. Claims are only open to Australian residents 18 and over, who are Front Line Workers. ‘Front Line Workers’ are Police, Ambulance, Doctors, Nurses and Hospital workers.
3. Promotion commences on 18/05/2020 and ends 31/07/2020 (‘Promotional Period’).
4. To be eligible to claim, a Front Line Worker must purchase an Eligible Product (as defined below) from Snooze, either instore or online, during the Promotional Period. An ‘Eligible Product’ is:
|Eligible Product||Any size mattress|
5. To claim, a Front Line Worker must:
a. visit www.snooze.com and click on the Front Line Worker Promotion section;
b. complete all the fields, which include the provision of personal information including name, email address, postal address and phone number, a copy of proof of purchase, and a copy of proof of identification as a Front Line Worker;
c. submit the form on-line within 30 days of their date of purchase of the Eligible Product.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age, place of residence and status as a Front Line Worker) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
8. Multiple claims are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) claim permitted per Eligible Product purchased; and (b) each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with claim requirements.
9. Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a claimant’s claims and forfeiture of any right to a reward. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to claim.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, or the claimant’s status as a Front Line Worker, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant, and/or their status as a Front Line Worker.
11. The Promoter’s decision on whether a claim is valid is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. A Front Line Worker who submits a valid claim will receive a free Protect-A-Bed Dynatex Staynew mattress protector and two free Protect-A-Bed Dynatex Staynew pillow protectors, of equal size to the mattress purchase.
13. The reward will be delivered to the address submitted by the Front Line Worker.
14. If for any reason the Front Line Worker does not take possession of the reward at the address submitted, the reward will be forfeited.
16. The Promoter is Snooze Management Pty Ltd ABN 006232720 of 21a Shierlaw Ave, Canterbury VIC 3126.