- The “Snooze Member” program is available at all Snooze stores and online in Australia only.
- Membership and benefits of the Snooze Member program are for individual Member aged 18 years or older with a unique email address only. Corporations, partnerships, trusts and other entities are not eligible to participate in the Snooze Member program. Trade Customers cannot be a Snooze Member.
- Employees of Snooze, it’s related bodies corporates or associated entities cannot be a Member of the Snooze Member program, including employees of the Snooze franchised network of stores.
- An individual is deemed to be a Member when they sign up in store or online and identify themselves as a Member prior to a transaction, whether online or in-store.
- When joining online or in store, a Member will be asked to supply their full name, email address, mobile number and postcode (as a minimum) via the Snooze member digital forms either in-store or online. Other details may be optionally recorded and/or requested by Snooze. An individual may update their Member Profile at any time by visiting the Website. It is the Member’s responsibility to update their Member Profile. If a Member has not provided or updated Snooze with correct details, Snooze may not be able to contact the Member about their membership, products, special offers, benefits or entry to competitions.
- Members may only have one Snooze membership at any time.
- Members may not transfer their Snooze membership to another person.
- Members shall receive general Snooze marketing communications, as well as communications specifically regarding the Snooze Member program and its benefits, including special offers, promotions and purchase history.
- A Member may choose to stop receiving general Snooze marketing communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in their Member emails and following the prompts on the website. The Member will continue to receive communications from Snooze regarding the Snooze Member program.
- If a Member wishes to cease receiving the Snooze Member program communications, then the Member will need to cancel their membership.
- A member may cancel their membership at any time by clicking on the link in their Member emails and following the prompts to cancel their Membership. Once cancelled, Members will stop receiving any communications regarding the Snooze Member program and will not have access to any of the Member program benefits or special offers. If a Member also wishes to stop receiving general Snooze Marketing communications, they must also unsubscribe from the Snooze newsletter within the same link in their Member email.
To receive special offers
- To be eligible to have access to exclusive Member special offers and promotions, it is the Member’s responsibility to identify as a Member during the sales process, whether online or in-store.
- Snooze reserves the right to request proof of membership prior to processing any discounts, by confirming the Member’s registration using their email address or mobile number. If a Member is not registered they can choose to become a Member prior to finalising their transaction.
- Snooze reserves the right to introduce a new promotion / special offer, or to withdraw, cancel or vary a promotion / special offer without notice and at any time for any reason whatsoever in its absolute discretion, including discounts applied in error or fraudulently.
- Any special offers, discounts or promotions offered to Snooze Members are not transferrable for cash or further discounts.
- If an order is cancelled for whatever reason, any discounts, bonuses or special offers are not transferrable to any future transactions.
- Snooze may choose to offer Members exclusive access to discounts, bonuses, special offers and other promotions at any time, however these offers will be available during specific periods only and a Member must respond to the offer within this period to be eligible.
- Snooze Member special offers and promotions are not available in conjunction with any other special offer or promotion, unless otherwise specified in the terms of the particular special offer or promotion.
- Snooze may collect personal information from Members for the purpose of facilitating the Snooze Member program, which may include the sharing of a Member’s personal information with the partners associated with Snooze.
- As a Snooze Member you consent to Snooze and its partners associated with the Snooze Member program contacting you to provide marketing material concerning special offers, promotions, product information and other information relating to Snooze, it’s products and partners. You can opt out of receiving marketing material at any time.
- The Member Terms and Conditions detail the operation of the Snooze Member program, and any promotional activity and Member transactions that arise as a result of the Snooze Member program.
- The Snooze Member program is available at all Snooze stores and online in Australia only.
- Individuals who join the Snooze Member program agree to be bound by these Member Terms and Conditions.
- The Member Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time without prior notification by Snooze in its absolute discretion. Any modification to the Member Terms and Conditions may be applied to a Member retrospectively.
- Snooze will not accept any liability for any Member Email or Member SMS that is misdirected, lost or not received.
- Snooze may, at any time and in its absolute discretion, require a Member to provide to Snooze proof of identification (in a form requested by Snooze) for Snooze to verify the authenticity of a Member’s membership and compliance with the Member Terms and Conditions. Failure to provide proof of identification may result in termination of a Member’s involvement in the Snooze Member program.
- These Member Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with any additional conditions associated with individual campaigns, the Website terms and conditions and other relevant Snooze policies and or terms and conditions.
- Any failure or delay by Snooze in exercising its rights under these terms does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Any waiver by Snooze must be in writing and signed by an authorised officer of Snooze.
- Nothing in these Member Terms and Conditions is intended to contravene any applicable law. To the extent that any provisions in these Member Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable, it is to be read down so as to be valid and enforceable, and otherwise must be severed to the extent of any invalidity or unenforceability, without affecting the remaining provisions of these Member Terms and Conditions.
- Snooze shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by Members resulting from any termination of or changes to the Snooze Member program, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Snooze may amend the special offers and promotions available or these Member Terms and Conditions from time to time. Snooze shall use all reasonable efforts to communicate any changes on the Website.
- By joining the Snooze Member program you agree to these Member Terms and Conditions and any variation. You also agree to provide Snooze with any changes to your contact details.
- Snooze reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Snooze Member program or any aspect of it at its election, at any time and without notice.
- Notwithstanding any other provision, Snooze Member program membership is at Snooze’s absolute discretion and we reserve the right to cancel a Snooze membership at any time and cease communications without notice. For example, where a Member has been engaged in fraudulent or malicious behaviour.
- Snooze’s decision in relation to all matters arising in relation to Snooze is final and binding.
"Snooze" means Snooze Management Pty Ltd ACN 006 232 720 its related entities and its authorised representatives.
"Member" means an individual(s) who signs up to the Snooze Member program in accordance with the Member Terms and Conditions.
"Member Emails" means emails that are sent from Snooze to a Member including emails about their membership, special offers, promotions, competitions and events.
"Member Profile" means the personal details of the Member.
"Member SMS" means SMS that are sent from Snooze to a Member including SMS about their membership, special offers, promotions, competitions and events.
"Member Terms and Conditions" means these terms and conditions as amended from time to time.
"Snooze Member program" means the rewards program operated by Snooze providing Members with access to special offers and promotions in accordance with these Member Terms and Conditions.
“Trade Customer” means a customer who receives a discount based on the volume they purchase.
"Website" refers to the Snooze website www.snooze.com.au where details of the Snooze Member Program (including the most up to date Terms and Conditions) can be found and where Members can monitor their membership and Member Profile.