Mattress Buying Guide
Be confident you’re getting the right mattress
1. Don't compromise
Did you know Australians spend around a third of their lives in bed? Before you jump into buying a bed, think about how much time you'll spend in it and buy the best you can afford.
2. Take the guesswork out of buying a bed
Finding that "just right" feeling takes a little more than bouncing around on some beds. The bedMATCH® system, only at Snooze, helps shortlist mattresses that may better suit your needs.
3. Try before you buy
It's time to try. We recommend you spend at least 15 minutes on a bed before you decide. Don't be shy!
Choose the right size
Did you know a double mattress is the same length as a single mattress? Think about who the mattress is for (i.e. a growing teenager) and always consider the size of the room.
92cm x 188cm
92cm x 203cm
107cm x 203cm
138cm x 188cm
153cm x 203cm
183cm x 203cm
Our Australian story
When you buy Australian Made, not only are you supporting local employment and industry, you’re also helping to retain skills – like hand finishing a mattress or hand tufting a headboard – that create lasting quality products.
At Snooze we help take the guesswork out of buying a bed. We’ve carefully edited our range down to the five mattress brands we believe deliver the optimum range of comfort and support. But it can still get confusing. That’s why we:
- Invest in staff training to ensure we can help you find the right bed.
- Work closely with our suppliers to select the best fabrics and support materials.
- Task a dedicated buying team to source the latest innovation in sleep comfort.
- Ensure all our spring coil mattresses are made in Australia.
- Offer the only all-brand profiling system to help take the guesswork out of buying a bed.