YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY
ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY
COVID-19 Update November 18 2020
SOUTH AUSTRALIAN STORES UPDATE
Today, the South Australian Government have announced that they will be implementing a circuit breaker from 12.01am Thursday 19th November 2020 for the next 6 days with an aim to stop the spread of COVID-19 in the state.
As part of the announced restrictions, our Retail stores must close from midnight tonight for the next 6 days. During this time, our warehouses are also not permitted to conduct any deliveries to customers or permit click and collect for any orders.
For our customers that have been disrupted by these measures, you will be contacted by our stores shortly and any deliveries will be re-booked when permitted and safe to do so.
Please note that our online store will remain open and our stores will be processing those orders remotely and will contact those customers to provide them with an approximate delivery lead time for your order.
Following this heavily restricted period, there may be an 8-day lockdown with stepped down restrictions if the South Australian Government feels it is safe to do so and our stores will continue to comply to the lockdown restriction measures to ensure the safety of our teams and customers.
Snooze remains committed to helping slow the spread of COVID-19 and we will continue to keep our customers updated on any further developments impacting our stores and would like to thank you for your patience and support at this time.
Our stores are available to take your call, so please feel free to contact your local store by phone/email, or please feel free to make contact with our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1800 940 780 (9:00am-5:00pm EST).
COVID-19 Update October 28 2020
METROPOLITAN MELBOURNE STORES UPDATE
As was recently announced by the Victorian Government, we are happy to advise that all of our Melbourne Metropolitan stores have re-opened their doors to customers from 9am Wednesday 28th October. There are no further restrictions on retail at this time, other than those that have already been communicated as part of the current Victorian Stage 3 restrictions.
For further details your local stores trading times, please find them here.
As a condition of entry into our Victorian stores and to ensure the safety for all, we request that all our customers continue to adhere to the required social distancing guidelines, maximum customer per store recommendations, and wear a face mask/covering in each store location covered by these restrictions. We will have hand-washing facilities and/or sanitiser available to customers at our stores or at a nearby location.
Our teams are also focussed on providing you with a safe shopping environment, ensuring that they are routine cleaning their stores and high touch point areas, regularly washing/sanitising their hands, wearing a face mask or cover and managing social distancing practises. Many of our locations have a digital visitation registration system implemented to assist with contact tracing requests, and we recommend you utilise this service when visiting our stores if available.
As part of the current Victorian COVID-19 restrictions, please find the following information regarding our delivery and assembly services,
Contactless Delivery: Under the current Victorian COVID-19 restrictions, a Snooze employee can make a delivery to the customer’s home with the goods being delivered only to an agreed location on the outside of the premises with no physical contact with the customer or any resident of the delivery address.
We are not permitted to deliver goods into a person’s home unless the essential item is critical to the safety and wellbeing of a person or people living at the residence. In the event of such a request, any supportive documentation to substantiate your individual circumstance may be requested and an appropriate COVID-19 delivery safety plan will need to be put in place.
- Store Pick-up: If opting for a pre-arranged store pick-up, please remember to bring your proof of purchase and a photo ID. If you need help getting the goods into your vehicle, it is recommended you bring someone along for assistance. The collection of your goods must also be a contactless pick-up and the store will provide you the necessary instructions at the time.
- Assembly: During the current lockdown restrictions, in-home assembly services will not be available to our customers. Our stores are there to help and we encourage you to contact your local store to see what alternate arrangements may be available to you, including in-home installation beyond the current lockdown restrictions.
Snooze remains committed to helping slow the spread of COVID-19 while safely operating our stores and we will continue to keep our customers updated on any further developments impacting our stores and would like to thank you for your patience and support at this time.
Please feel free to contact your local store or please feel free to make contact with our customer service team at email@example.com or on 1800 940 780 (9:00am-5:00pm EST).
COVID-19 Update July 31 2020
To our Snooze customers
We continue to remain committed to helping slow the spread of Coronavirus while safely operating our stores. We also understand that each state government is managing the restrictions in their states in relation to their current COVID-19 position, and we will continue to closely follow their advice accordingly.
At present, Victoria has returned to Stage 3 Restrictions and therefore each of our staff members in Victoria, will be following the necessary regulations from the Victorian Government by wearing a face mask.
We ask that all our customers continue to adhere to advised social distancing guidelines, maximum customer per store recommendations, and by wearing a face mask in each store located in Victoria.
We will continue to provide your with any COVID-19 updates to our national store operations here.
We would like to thank you for your support and ask you to reach out to our customer service team on 1800 940 780 or email if you have any further questions.
Stay safe, sleep well.
COVID-19 Update March 20 2020
To our Snooze customers
At Snooze, your health and safety are our top priority. As the global Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak evolves, we wanted to share what steps we’re taking to minimise the risk of exposure to our local communities. While our stores cleanliness and hygiene has always been a priority, we have implemented additional precautionary measures to improve the health and safety of our customers and team members:
- Additional training for our stores has been provided to increase the frequency of cleaning all our high touch areas, such as counter tops, computers, phones and technologies customers frequently use during their time with us.
- We are providing customers with fresh disposable pillow napkins to use while being fitted for a mattress or pillow.
- We will have hand-washing facilities and/or sanitiser available to customers at our stores or at a nearby location.
- We have re-trained our team on increased hygiene standards and recommended social distancing for the safety of customers and our team.
- Training has also been provided to our stores for our delivery teams. You may notice some additional measures being taken on our regular delivery services, such as the use of single use gloves, masks and contactless deliveries. When making delivery booking or upon delivery, please advise our team if you or anyone in your household is unwell at present.
- Your safety comes first, so we have requested that if any team member feels unwell, that they will remain home.
- The Snooze online store is available at any time for customers wanting to shop online.
- Our customer experience team at Snooze are here to answer your questions via email or phone on 1800 940 780
We remain committed to all our team members and customers throughout this challenging time. We will provide updates based on advice from the Australian Government, leading health organisations and the National Retail Association. Our stores will remain open to help you get a better night’s sleep.