Winner: Richard Chilton
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who are current Velocity members.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Entries into the promotion open on 18/09/2023 and close at 11:59pm AEDT on 22/10/2023 (“Promotional Period”).
5. For an automatic entry, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
6. Only one (1) entry is permitted per person.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, G13, 3 Amy Close, North Wyong NSW 2259 on 26/10/2023 at 1:00pm AEDT in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner will be published at https://www.snooze.com.au/pages/competition-terms-conditions on 01/11/2023.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The first valid entry drawn will win a trip for two (2) adults and two (2) children 17 years and under to Bali, Indonesia valued at up to AU$11,244 depending on date and point of departure. Prize includes:
13. Spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport from departure point, transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken by 18/09/2024 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Prize cannot be taken during Australian school holidays, public holidays or other peak periods. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The airfare portion of the prize (4 x return economy airfares from winner's nearest capital city to Denpasar, Bali) is subject to Virgin Australia’s Conditions of Carriage and any additional terms and conditions in the Virgin Australia Prize Certificate to be awarded to the winner. To redeem the flights the winner must contact the prize-winner department via the email address listed in the airfare prize certificate. The remainder of the prize is provided by Luxury Escapes (www.luxuryescapes.com) and is subject to the winner being a member of (or joining) Luxury Escapes. The prize is subject to Luxury Escapes’ Terms & Conditions (see https://luxuryescapes.com/au/terms-and-conditions). The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in. The winner and their companions must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together (including staying in the same hotel accommodation). For clarity, the winner must be aged 18 years or over.
14. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, pandemic or any other kind of disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend, substitute or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take / redeem the prize (or an element of the prize) at/by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
16. If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Total prize pool value is up to AU$11,244.
18. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
19. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 07/12/2023 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published in https://www.snooze.com.au/pages/competition-terms-conditions on 13/12/2023.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use / taking of the prize.
25. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her/their companion/s) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
27. The Promoter is Snooze (ABN 19 006 232 720) of 21A Shierlaw Avenue, Canterbury VIC 3126, telephone 1800 940 780. Neither Velocity Frequent Flyer Pty Ltd (ABN 60 601 408 824), nor any of its related bodies corporate, is a promoter of this promotion.
NSW Authority No. TP/ 02909 ACT Permit No. TP23/ 01683. SA Permit No. T23/ 1313