Snooze University Scholarship Program
About The Snooze Scholarship Program
Snooze proudly supports young students to become tomorrow's leaders and pave the way forward in industry and the community. For many, a higher education can redefine one’s future and help in reaching their full potential and seeing themselves and family prosper in a highly dynamic and changing Australian industry.
Snooze is committed to equal opportunity and diversity and promotes a work environment that is free from discrimination and harassment, and where individuals are treated with fairness, respect, equality and dignity. Snooze recognises the need for an open and inclusive workplace culture where diversity is valued and the social and cultural backgrounds of all employees are respected, the same principles apply for any of our community involvement, such as this initiative.
The Snooze Scholarship will award one deserving individual a $3,000 AUD voucher, or multiple vouchers equalling to $3,000 AUD total, to put towards university related expenses. The lucky winner will be able to submit their preference for voucher supplier.
To qualify for a Snooze scholarship you must be:
- Aged between 18-25 years of age
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- Be currently enrolled at a tertiary institution in Australia (including any university, TAFE or other certified institution) and be enrolled and continue to study during 2017
The successful applicant must demonstrate:
- Demonstrate academic potential through a minimum ATAR of 70 (For Queensland Overall Position (OP) ranking) or equivalent – this is the top 30% of the state.
- Demonstrate financial or other hardship, based on Opportunity and Equity criteria
- Demonstrate evidence of community involvement in areas such as leadership or volunteering
Application and Selection Process
Applications are now open. The successful applicant will be selected based on their written application, academic potential and their ability to meet the criteria.
If you are interested in applying please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching the following:
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- Confirmation of your enrolment in a tertiary institution and details of your degree, diploma or course of study
- A cover letter explaining why you should receive the scholarship in 500 words or less.
Open Date: 17/08/2017
Closing Date: 19/12/2017
Scholarship winner will be announced and contacted within 1 week of the closing date and the prize awarded within one month thereafter.
To view full terms and conditions click here