Last item added
Please enter a search term.
Be the first to receive new product arrivals, trend updates and the latest offers
Meet the winners of our ‘Excellence in Retailing’ Award
Each year at our Snooze Franchise Partners conference, we award the store that we believe has reached excellence in retailing. To win the award, many aspects of the business are considered including customer feedback, store appearance and sales. This year, Rob & Jacquie Ware from Snooze Townsville took out the award. We spent five minutes with them to discover why they won this prestigious award and their plans for the future.
1. How long have you owned Snooze Townsville?
We purchased Snooze Townsville in October 2005, which is ten years ago now!
2. What did you do before you became Franchise Partners?
We’ve been within the Snooze system since 1989.
3. Why do you think you won the Excellence in Retailing Award 2014?
We’ve always been passionate about the Snooze brand and we’re fortunate that we have a great team working with us who share our passion and drive.
4. Have you won any awards previously?
We’ve received Retailer of the Year three times since 1989 and have won awards every year since 2005/06.
5. Do you enjoy working together?
Yes, it’s great!
6. What advice would you offer other Snooze Franchise Partners to help them win the award next year?
The Snooze system continues to evolve and it’s done so significantly over the last five years. I think franchisees should focus their efforts on their individual teams, so they create a strong team harmony, which reflects in strong sales growth.
7. What do you love the most about your job?
The satisfaction we provide our customers and the rewards our business has provided us.
8. How do you make the beds at Snooze Townsville look so fabulous?
We employ a casual visual merchandising consultant (Chloe), who works closely with our management team.
9. What do you do when you’re not at Snooze?
We lead a very active life with strong family engagements.
10. What do you think you’ll be doing in ten years?
Thanks Rob and Jacquie! If you’re interested in franchise opportunities, read more at Snooze Franchising. Remember, it’s amazing what a little Snooze can do!
Snooze Stars - Meet Michelle and Ross Boucher from Snooze Toowoomba
Enjoy new product arrivals, trend updates and the latest offers delivered straight to your inbox.
We need a valid email address to subscribe you. Please check your email below.