Sign up for the latest product updates, news and promotions at Snooze.
Valid email address required
Design and Development by Get Started
© Snooze Management Pty Ltd 2016 | Sitemap
Add items from our range of Beds, Mattresses & Furniture. Find Your Mattress or discover What's Your Style.
Images are indicative only. Prices are subject to change.
If you are not a member yet, sign in now and enjoy all the benefits.
Use the Select Destination dropdown to send your wishlist to yourself, your current store or to a friend.
Your Wishlist will be sent as a formatted HTML email that you can print later. If you'd like to save your Wishlist, Login or Register.
News, Sleep Tips, Tips & tricks
1. Randy Gardner is the holder of the record for the longest period a human has intentionally gone without sleep, not using stimulants. He stayed awake for 264.4 hours (11 days 24 minutes).
2. Records for voluntary sleep deprivation are no longer kept by the Guinness World Records because of concerns for the health and safety of the participants.
3. Clinophobia (or somniphobia) is an intense, irrational fear of going to sleep.
4. It's impossible to tell if someone is really awake without close medical supervision. People can nap with their eyes open without even being aware of it.
5. When a new baby arrives, parents can loose around 400-750 hours of sleep in the first year.
6. Elephants mostly stand while sleeping. They can also lie down but not for longer than an hour because their own body weight can crush their internal organs.
7. Snoring only occurs in non-REM sleep.
8. If you don’t get enough sleep you may start to hallucinate.
9. Adrenocorticotropin is a hormone in humans that acts like an internal alarm clock. It’s released several hours before your usual wake-up time.
10. Snooze likes to help you get a good night’s sleep so if you’d like to discuss your mattress or bed needs, visit your local Snooze store today!
1. World Public Library
2. Science - How stuff works
4. & 5. National Association of Managed Care Physicians
6. Modern Ghana
7. British Snoring Association
8. ABC Health and Wellbeing
Discover useful sleeping techniques
Enjoy new product arrivals, trend updates and the latest offers delivered straight to your inbox.
We respect your privacy.